[PSUBS-MAILIST] new trailer

hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Sun Jun 7 12:59:19 EDT 2015

Hi all,
After my small launching disaster with my wife videoing I was ordered by my wife to stop being so cheap.  My launch cart is now reserved for shop use.  I had to buy a nice low boat trailer, it is very unusual because it is a double decker.  The trailer has a hydraulic lift to carry two jet skis above the boat.  If I want I can carry a support boat above the sub.  The trailer will carry 10,000 lbs so it is nice and safe.  Also it is 26 feet long with the sub way at the back with 2 feet overhanging making launches easier.