[PSUBS-MAILIST] Dive report: Snoopy at Seneca

T Novak via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Tue Jun 9 00:21:15 EDT 2015

How about an internal pressure hull mounted diesel generator and batteries
with cable thru-hulls to the main surface drive motor and the side
thrusters?  Exhaust and intake pipes installed in a tail fin/rudder. The
genset powers the hp compressor while powering the main motor to and from
the dive site.

Why not mount the motors within pressure cans and power the props through
magnetic couplers?

Tim