[PSUBS-MAILIST] Dive report: Snoopy at Seneca

David Colombo via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Tue Jun 9 14:29:19 EDT 2015

Hi Guys,
Just an observation here. How difficult would it be to place the thruster
into a vacumm chamber, fill up the unit with oil, run the vacumm for a
little bit to draw out the air from the seal area, top off the oil as
needed and close up the thruster. Then no air exists in the thruster and is
ready to be placed into service.  Doug Jackson uses a similar method to pot
epoxy into his electronics before it cures so there are now air bubbles.
Just a thought..

Best Regards,
David Colombo

804 College Ave
Santa Rosa, CA. 95404
(707) 536-1424
www.SeaQuestor.com

On Tue, Jun 9, 2015 at 10:49 AM, Alan via Personal_Submersibles <