[PSUBS-MAILIST] 2015 Convention Update

Steve McQueen via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Wed Jun 17 21:24:29 EDT 2015

All, I wanted to share with the full group the latest on the 2015
convention occurring next week.

I believe we will be having a good time even though the final attendance is
low (7). A smaller group allows some flexibility that in my mind = "sub mad
men" !

Attached in a semi final agenda for those curious.

Also, I will have a *Web site open during the technical sessions* (more
details to follow) on June 26th that anyone can log into and see/hear the
technical presentations live.  The audio is one way (you can hear) but we
can take your questions via a chat window (or so I have been told). This is
a new technology for the conventions I would like to experiment with so be
patient if it has glitches : )

Looking forward to it!

Steve