[PSUBS-MAILIST] Idea..?

Alec Smyth via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Thu Jun 18 14:40:08 EDT 2015

It is nothing but a T shape sealed by a spring. If internal pressure builds
up, it pushes the spring and the valve opens. So it is a normally closed
valve... but I suppose you could say its "open all the time" in the sense
that anytime pressure builds up, it will open.

On Thu, Jun 18, 2015 at 2:35 PM, Brian Cox via Personal_Submersibles <