[PSUBS-MAILIST] TEST!!!

Alec Smyth via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Thu Jun 18 20:08:49 EDT 2015

If it opens when submerged, it is because air is on the way out, and that
prevents water from coming in. Its like blowing through your nose
underwater, your nose is open but if you're blowing, you don't get water in
your lungs.

Certainly you do get a little water in if you push the valve open manually
while submerged, as a test. Or a few drops if you do so when surfaced to
equalize, as the valve is all wet. But its nothing much.

Best,

Alec

On Thu, Jun 18, 2015 at 7:19 PM, Ken Martindale via Personal_Submersibles <