[PSUBS-MAILIST] over pressure valve

Alan James via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Fri Jun 19 20:03:55 EDT 2015

Any link to it Brian?I think Emile posted his over pressure valve design at one time.It has a plunger for manually releasing the last bit of pressure.With a bit of thought you could incorporate a snorkel system &circulate air around the hull through it.Another thought is to use Vance's Top Hat valve design for ballast tanks,& use a weak spring.Alan