[PSUBS-MAILIST] LED Lights

David Colombo via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Fri Jun 19 21:09:18 EDT 2015

Hi Alan,
On the DW lights, Phil uses a flexable lense so it compresses as necessary
if any there was any air in the alum housing. I am doing the same thing and
the cables are a subconn design so no compensation is necessary for them.

Best Regards,
David Colombo

804 College Ave
Santa Rosa, CA. 95404
(707) 536-1424
www.SeaQuestor.com

On Fri, Jun 19, 2015 at 3:02 PM, Alan James via Personal_Submersibles <