[PSUBS-MAILIST] next project

hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Sat Jun 20 15:08:20 EDT 2015

Yes the location is known exactly, a good friend dove it about 15 yrs ago or so. The ship is in mint condition.--------------------------------------------
On Sat, 6/20/15, Rick Patton via Personal_Submersibles <personal_submersibles at psubs.org> wrote:

 Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] next project
 To: "Personal Submersibles General Discussion" <personal_submersibles at psubs.org>

 Do you
 know the exact location of it and have you viewed it with an
 ROV yet?
 Rick
 On Sat, Jun 20, 2015 at
 6:27 AM, hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles <personal_submersibles at psubs.org>
 wrote:
 My next
 project is not a submarine, I have enough!  I need a good
 solid support boat, my paddle wheeler is to big to handle
 alone.  I have a nice 25 foot cedar fantail launch with an
 antique engine.  I will remove the antique engine and
 install a Bukh marine diesel ( 10 hp )that I bought last
 weekend.  The boat is an open steam launch style right
 now.  I will build a nice period correct cabin and wheel
 house to match the 1920's erra.  The boat will be an
 over nighter  so I can get to the good hard to reach dive
 sites.  My main dive site will be the sunken City Of
 Ainsworth stern wheeler in 400 feet of water.  Seems
 appropriate to have a vintage boat with vintage sub on a
 historic wreck.  I will start this project in a week or so
 when my summer holiday starts and hope to be operational by
 September.

 Wish me luck

 Personal_Submersibles at psubs.org

 -----Inline Attachment Follows-----