[PSUBS-MAILIST] LED light oil

Alan James via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Sat Jun 20 16:44:19 EDT 2015

Hank,mineral oil. Sold in supermarkets as baby oil, but they put in additiveslike perfumes. For your purposes that might be the cheapest sourceof a small quantity. I compensated a couple of batteries with baby oilbut there must have been a chemical reaction with the additives asthe battery off gassed excessively. Putting in pure mineral oil solvedthe problem.Alan