[PSUBS-MAILIST] LED light bar

Ken Martindale via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Sun Jun 21 20:54:27 EDT 2015

Nice to hear,

Ken Martindale

-----Original Message-----
From: Personal_Submersibles [mailto:personal_submersibles-bounces at psubs.org]
On Behalf Of hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles
Sent: Sunday, June 21, 2015 8:10 PM
To: personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Subject: [PSUBS-MAILIST] LED light bar

Success, my new light bar is installed and full of oil.  It was remarkably
easy, the end caps come off the bar and are quite heavy, so tapping a 1/8
pipe thread was easy.  I filled the light while the end cap was off then
reassembled it and topped it up through the hose fitting.  I have a p trap
line (1/8 nylon)  and the whole conversion takes less than an hr.  The light
works just fine, maybe not as bright as my halogen lights but much easier on
power.  The light runs on 10 amps at 24V. 24,000 lumen Hank