[PSUBS-MAILIST] LED light bar

Alan James via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Sun Jun 21 22:32:49 EDT 2015

Hi Hank,there may be problems with putting the electronics in the sub, aswith the motor controller battery to speed controller wire length. Ken may know.I opened up a couple of my led flood lamps last night & found they had the capacitors.People have warned me about them crushing in the past, but what psi they can takebefore failing I don't know.I know they had oil compensated led lights on the Nereus that could stand the pressureat 6000 meters. (Nereus disintegrated at depth last year)Alan
Let There Be Light in the Dark Depths

|   |
| Let There Be Light in the Dark DepthsOceanus Article |
|  |
| View on www.whoi.edu | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|   |