[PSUBS-MAILIST] LED light bar

hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Mon Jun 22 08:17:31 EDT 2015

Alec,
Good to hear that they still work.  There is plenty of room for a proper penetrator in the end cap and as I said they are very robust. The cable comes out the back of the light in between the cooling fins, I am not sure about putting the penetrator in that spot though.  I am going with a p trap tube for simplicity.  A little fresh water is no biggy, it will just sink to the bottom of the housing.  When I had a visit at Nuytco, Dr Phil handed me a DW light and it seems to me it was a complete unit with electronics.

Rick, I will get some pictures together to show what I did.