[PSUBS-MAILIST] Fw: Amazon.com: Ebotrade-tech 42" 240w LED Off Road Light Bar Spot Flood Beam Work Light 4wd Boat Pickup Truck: Automotive

Alan James via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Mon Jun 22 21:24:43 EDT 2015

Hank, I found this pic of a light bar being pulled apart.Looks like an impossible task potting the capacitors in this case.Who knows what pressure they will take.On the positve side, from the link  it looks like you have a 2 year Warantee :)Alan      From: hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles <personal_submersibles at psubs.org>