[PSUBS-MAILIST] gamma' big test dive

Alan James via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Wed Jun 24 20:40:17 EDT 2015

Thanks Hank,I am enjoying these reports we are getting.How did the light get water in it? Was the air tube portion of the P trap notlong enough? Or did you not get enough air out of the light bar?The bar I saw taken apart had a lot of nooks & crannies that would be hardto get oil in to. You would probably have to stand the bar on it's end; fill itwith oil & leave it like that over night.Alan