[PSUBS-MAILIST] Electrical Question

Mon Jun 29 11:45:46 EDT 2015

Agreed, that would be better.  Not sure if its possible.  I suppose I could
try and find the negative brush and insulate it.  I can only assume the
negative brush is in contact with the chassis.

This is the compressor here..

https://www.google.com/patents/US2450468

On 29 June 2015 at 16:00, Sean T. Stevenson via Personal_Submersibles <