[PSUBS-MAILIST] Electrical Question

Tue Jun 30 05:02:26 EDT 2015

Hi Guys,

There is of course a fuse inline.  There is for all the electrical items.

But ive realised that even if I insulate the body of the compressor from
its mounting bracket, it wont make any difference as the pipework is still
grounded to the hull.   There's no way I can insulate that, so I cannot
isolate the earth unless I can find how its connected inside the motor and
isolate it there.

But in the meantime, I am going to put a switch on the negative lead as
Keith suggests and just click it on when I need it.

Regards
James

On 29 June 2015 at 21:43, via Personal_Submersibles <