[PSUBS-MAILIST] 2015 Psub Convention Wrap Up

Private via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Tue Jun 30 21:55:18 EDT 2015

Thanks for organizing Steve! My suggestion would be to return to a diving convention, and I'd like to nominate Seneca as the location. My reasons:

- Great local support. We not only have Al Secor as a local PSUBS member but the support of a local dive organization with boats, connections to the chamber of commerce, etc.
- Close enough for the Great Lakes PSUBS fleet to attend, and within range of Dan H, Jon, myself, etc.
- Super visibility even after heavy rain.

Just a thought.

Best,

Alec