[PSUBS-MAILIST] Gamma ring machining

Stephen Fordyce via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Sat Mar 7 06:44:50 EST 2015

Hi guys,
Brian, they were just careful not to take too much off (and used the
grooves as a guide) - plus it wasn't that critical if it wasn't completely
flat as it wasn't the sealing surface.

Hank, I reckon you'll make it work whether it wants to or not:).

Cheers,
Steve
On 07/03/2015 10:19 AM, "hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles" <