[PSUBS-MAILIST] Fw: Russian Sever 2 submarine

hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Mon Mar 16 07:37:42 EDT 2015

Alec,
Yes it is a task, the weight is the real issue that makes it to expensive for me to handle.  But if you live by a port it could be done.  If the heads were cut off with CT in tact, they would be a legal truck load.  Abandon the mid section and weld the heads together and you have something.  You would have to determine the alloy first to make sure it can be welded of coarse. I agree it is a bit crazy, bit it still would not be the biggest PSUB.
If I had the money, I would be in Alabama with my hyd diamond saw  cutting her into three pieces with a tractor trailer unit
 sitting next to it.  :-)