[PSUBS-MAILIST] Odd sub\chamber\thing??

Rick Patton via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Mon Mar 16 14:03:37 EDT 2015

I think that's exactly what it is. I spent several years trying to get a
chamber on the big Island as anyone that gets bent has to fly in a special
aircraft low level to Oahu to receive treatment and by the time they get re
pressed, a lot can happen. The tab for the flight one way was around
$20,000 I've been told. I looked at a LOT of systems and wanted a double
lock to be able to get to the patient if they had a bad reaction to 02 but
the majority of them were single lock. All the dive shops here loved the
idea but non of them were willing to help financially with the yearly
overhead even though I was willing to purchase it and ship it here so I
gave up!

Rick

On Mon, Mar 16, 2015 at 4:46 AM, James Frankland via Personal_Submersibles <