[PSUBS-MAILIST] Chargers

Tue Mar 17 11:09:19 EDT 2015

Hi All,

Does anyone have any good suggestions for a 24v trickle charger.  I just
want to keep my battery banks topped up without having to rig the proper
charger up every weekend.

I was going to try and do it with a solar system, but investigating, it
looks like it will be too expensive for anything that's going to have
enough power.

So, im going back to having it plugged in.

There are plenty of options, just wondered if anyone has any experience
with them?  I need a fully automatic 24v trickle charger that's not too
expensive.

Was thinking of something like this.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Smart-4A-24V-Sealed-Lead-Acid-Battery-Charger-Intelligent-Trickle-AGM-GEL-SLA-/161572510925?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item259e78dccd

or even this little thing.