[PSUBS-MAILIST] 12'' Pipe coupling

glen brown via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Wed Mar 18 15:52:53 EDT 2015

I think they would work better externally Alan the wet switches are a must
,but I must admit the pod seal arrangement gives me sleepless
nights.I have also just cut my CT off and re mated the hatch and re cut the
o ring groove to hold a 9 mm od o ring. Maybe I am getting a bit paranoid.
As to the cricket looking good, do the Americans actually play unprotected
sport?

On Wed, Mar 18, 2015 at 9:24 PM, Alan James via Personal_Submersibles <