[PSUBS-MAILIST] 12'' Pipe coupling

Rick Patton via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Fri Mar 20 13:37:17 EDT 2015

Thanks David, sounds like it is working. I had to change my (server) ? when
I moved my welding company to the other side of the Island which meant that
I also had to change my email address and the new format is very different
that what I had.

Rick

On Thu, Mar 19, 2015 at 8:58 PM, Seaquestor via Personal_Submersibles <