[PSUBS-MAILIST] Hyperbaric Chamber.

Rick Patton via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Thu Mar 26 14:38:06 EDT 2015

Yeh, I forgot to mention that the viewports are also designed to seal from
the inside so that would have to be changed. A 2m OD is a pretty large deco
system if that is what it is. Couple things to think about, being a double
lock system, there is the weight of the extra dish and hatch inside plus
having such a large OD, you would need a heck of a lot of ballast to
counter that positive bouyancy. Also need to have someone on the list re
calc the numbers to come up with a proper frame size and distance apart.

Good luck

Rick

On Thu, Mar 26, 2015 at 7:31 AM, James Frankland via Personal_Submersibles <