[PSUBS-MAILIST] 2015 PSUB Convention Lodging Update

Steve McQueen via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Fri May 1 15:58:18 EDT 2015

All, I have secured our lodging and our conference room.  Here is some
initial info. with more to follow. Please wait for instructions before
booking as they are sending me info. that will make our booking easier.
This is the same hotel used by the sub race staff and contestants.

Hotel:
*Best Western Plus Hotel & Suites, 1251 West Montgomery Avenue, Rockville,
MD 20850*
The sleeping room rate will be $101.00 + 15% tax.  It includes a full
American buffet breakfast, free parking, free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel,
complimentary shuttle to the Rockville Metro on the hour every hour, every
day, and to other neighborhood attractions as well.

http://www.bestwesternrockville.com/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hzIqFu1JxlM&authuser=0

Please feel free to contact me with any questions.
Steve