[PSUBS-MAILIST] Hull construction cost

Jon Wallace via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Sat May 2 08:48:25 EDT 2015

Not intending to be flip, but it's worth whatever someone is willing to
pay for it.  From my experience a used K350 in dive condition can be
sold for about 20-30k depending upon accessories.  When I was in the
mood to sell the K600, I asked for 40K but was only offered between
25-35k so I held on to it (glad I did now).  Dean Ackman is selling his
K350 for a ridiculously low price (in my opinion), check it out on the
web site.