[PSUBS-MAILIST] Hull construction cost

via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Sat May 2 22:45:33 EDT 2015

Hey Scott I am sure the girls would do fine. Just don't know if pink would
be the right color.

Dean

In a message dated 5/2/2015 8:07:07 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
personal_submersibles at psubs.org writes:

Dean,
I might be interested if Hank doesn't want it. My wife has been wanting a
project sub. First girl in psubs, haha
-Scott Waters

Sent from my U.S. Cellular®  Smartphone