[PSUBS-MAILIST] Hull construction cost

hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Sun May 3 07:24:36 EDT 2015

Hi Scott,
I was asking on behalf of a friend, please go ahead and buy it.  My friend is on the fence.  You know what they say "you snooze you loose" .
Hank--------------------------------------------
On Sat, 5/2/15, swaters at waters-ks.com via Personal_Submersibles <personal_submersibles at psubs.org> wrote:

 Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Hull construction cost
 To: "Personal Submersibles General Discussion" <personal_submersibles at psubs.org>

 She
 wants it lime green. Haha. We just about bought her a K-250
 project sub, but it had to many problems and would have been
 cheaper to start by scratch. Let me know if Hank passes on
 itThanks,Scott Waters

 Sent from my U.S.
 Cellular® Smartphone