[PSUBS-MAILIST] Saddle Tanks

Jon Wallace via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Mon May 4 20:09:56 EDT 2015

Aquatic (K600) is being modified to use fixed thrusters and I am
considering adding saddle tanks but in addition to the fore/aft tanks,
not as replacements.  However, I'm taking a very low tech, low cost
approach to the saddle tanks.  Admittedly they will not look as nice as
fiberglassed custom fitted saddle tanks, but functionally they will be
just fine.  I'm looking at adding either 785 lbs or 1130 lbs of buoyancy
depending upon the diameter of the saddle tanks I use.

Jon