[PSUBS-MAILIST] Spherical Shell Calculator

Tue May 5 20:23:25 EDT 2015

I used the PVHO-1 value for minimum acceptable yield in tension, since windows may not be subject to purely compressive loading (worst case scenario). Any given acrylic that you source could be stronger than that value, but in the absence of custom material definitions, you need only ensure that your material meets or exceeds the PVHO-1 specifications.

Sean