[PSUBS-MAILIST] Minkota

swaters@waters-ks.com via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Thu May 14 10:27:45 EDT 2015

Awesome. Thanks Cliff. So what you need is just the lower end, the prop, and a meathod of controlling it right? I was thinking about a 4 channel controller to control all four and use joy sticks,  ut I might be able to rewire the controller you are getting and hook it up to the joysticks.
Thanks,
Scott Waters

Sent from my U.S. Cellular® Smartphone

-------- Original message --------
From: Cliff Redus via Personal_Submersibles <personal_submersibles at psubs.org>
Date:05/14/2015  8:38 AM  (GMT-06:00)
To: Personal Submersibles General Discussion <personal_submersibles at psubs.org>
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Minkota

I recently ordered four Minn Kota 101 lower units for the R300 upgrade.  The MKD part number is 2886289.  They cost $265 each.  The associated controller card is MINN KOTA TRAXXIS TROLLING MOTOR MAIN CONTROL BOARD Pn 2184017 which cost  $126.95 each.  I am using an after market 3 bladed prop; then Kipawa 80/01 - Weedless Trolling Motor Replacement Prop for Minn Kota Motors.

All works fine on the bench.  Have not got them in the water.

Cliff

Cliff Redus
Redus Engineering
USA mobile:  830-931-1280