[PSUBS-MAILIST] LED lights

swaters@waters-ks.com via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Tue May 19 10:09:49 EDT 2015

Jon,
Yea, you are right. It is the same as Alecs.
Thanks,
Scott Waters

Sent from my U.S. Cellular® Smartphone

-------- Original message --------
From: Jon Wallace via Personal_Submersibles <personal_submersibles at psubs.org>
Date:05/19/2015  8:23 AM  (GMT-06:00)
To: Personal Submersibles General Discussion <personal_submersibles at psubs.org>
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] LED lights

Scott,
From your photos it looks like you have the 16 led model that puts out 3120 lumens.

Jon

On 5/18/2015 11:35 PM, swaters at waters-ks.com via Personal_Submersibles wrote:
Hank,
My lights have all been upgraded to LED since the original build and starting with halogen. I have four flood lights (same as Alec) that we $70 each from a off roading truck supplyer.         They are flat 9 led 2150 lumen flood lights that I patiently filled with mineral oil. They are cheap and work awesome. You can see what they look like on my project page (and no there is no light around in the one pic, that really is comming from just the sub). My headlight is a cheap under water fountian light caseing with focus lense that I replaced with a 10,000 lumen bridgelux array for $28 and filled with mineral oil. I burn very very little power, put out tons of light and for very little money.
Thanks,
Scott Waters