[PSUBS-MAILIST] MK101 oil compensation tap

Alec Smyth via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Wed May 20 12:32:25 EDT 2015

Actually on the new boat I've drilled and tapped the apex cap. It came out
nicely, I plug it with a little SS allen screw that has an NPT thread on
it, so the result is completely flush. Note this is just for filling. I'm
using a little plastic bellows as a compensating volume, and that is tapped
into a custom attachment for the motor, not into the motor itself. But it
could go just where Cliff indicates, or even on the shaft itself.

Best,

Alec

On Wed, May 20, 2015 at 12:08 PM, Cliff Redus via Personal_Submersibles <