[PSUBS-MAILIST] MK101 oil compensation tap

David Colombo via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Wed May 20 13:16:39 EDT 2015

Hi Jon,
I am using a tapped shaft tube that is very similar to Cliffs assembly on
my MK101, but also incorporates the external tube assembly like Alex's  had
on the Snoopy. I do like the idea of the set screw as secondary fill port.

Best Regards,
David Colombo

804 College Ave
Santa Rosa, CA. 95404
(707) 536-1424
www.SeaQuestor.com

On Wed, May 20, 2015 at 10:02 AM, Cliff Redus via Personal_Submersibles <