[PSUBS-MAILIST] Lip seal

Alec Smyth via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Wed May 20 19:27:13 EDT 2015

Alan, if the interior of the motor is in-compressible (as in liquid filled)
there is no pressure differential. It's only the pressure *differential*
that counts. There is no push from either side, and you could go to any
pressure you like without the seal lifting.

Best,

Alec

On Wed, May 20, 2015 at 5:49 PM, Alan James via Personal_Submersibles <