[PSUBS-MAILIST] MK101 oil compensation tap

Rick Patton via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Thu May 21 13:34:44 EDT 2015

Thanks Cliff,
I was very impressed on how well you documented the process as it sure
helps us all.
Did you machine the SS part that screws into the lower end of the 101
yourself or did you have a machine shop do it?  If you outsourced it, do
you remember how pricey it was? I like the the concept but don't have the
capability of doing it myself unfortunately.
Rick

On Thu, May 21, 2015 at 3:26 AM, Cliff Redus via Personal_Submersibles <