[PSUBS-MAILIST] MK101 oil compensation tap

hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Thu May 21 16:42:40 EDT 2015

Agreed, that is so sexy and built to perfection.
Hank--------------------------------------------
On Thu, 5/21/15, Alan James via Personal_Submersibles <personal_submersibles at psubs.org> wrote:

 Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] MK101 oil compensation tap
 To: "Personal Submersibles General Discussion" <personal_submersibles at psubs.org>

 Just had a
 look at your R300 modifications with the thrusters mounted
 on therear of
 the sub. Looking really good. I think you will  like how it
 performs.http://www.psubs.org/projects/1237684922/mk-101thruster/
 Alan
         From: Cliff Redus via
 Personal_Submersibles