[PSUBS-MAILIST] Pressure hull progress

Brian Cox via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Thu May 21 19:46:50 EDT 2015

Sean,
       I'm definitely not the one to explain how these motors and controllers are designed but from what the I can gather is that it is different from a VFD in that they are creating the induction current from a separate winding in the motor maybe?    I'm really not up to speed on exactly how they work, need to do more homework !

Brian