[PSUBS-MAILIST] R300 FRP work

Clifford Redus via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Fri May 22 13:10:36 EDT 2015

Sean, I am scheduled to be in Perth Australia that week.  I am teaching an oil and gas engineering short course.  Having said that  with the oil price down this session may not make.  I won't know for a while.  If the class does not make, you are surely welcome to come for a visit.  I have a spare bedroom we cold put you up in.

Let's chat in a month or so.

Best regards

Cliff

Cliff Redus