[PSUBS-MAILIST] new sub project

hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Sun May 24 23:12:26 EDT 2015

Alec,
I am not thinking flyer at all.  The water clarity would not support the speed.  I am thinking of a simple tiny light sub that can launch anywhere even off the deck of my boat.  It is just a though right now.

For now I am enjoying my what seems gigantic bow dome.  The visibility is unbelievable, the modification cost and effort has been well worth it.  As a bonus, my payload is back to 500 lbs plus.  I had to fill the sub with steel plates to get it to sink.  :-)