[PSUBS-MAILIST] new sub project

hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Mon May 25 07:02:44 EDT 2015

Alan,
I was thinking about horizontal 12 inch dia tubes on each side that pivot.  The tubes would always stay horizontal while the sub changes orientation.  I also thought about a 24 inch inner tube, like you mention for a back up even.  Surface transits could be problematic, maybe the sub could tip enough to raise the dome.  Honestly had not thought of that.  My main interest is to have the sub operate from my boat, so surface transits would be short and could be done in the vertical position.  The forward thrusters would be on the end of the tanks.