[PSUBS-MAILIST] Acrylic tube sub

Alec Smyth via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Wed May 27 09:08:12 EDT 2015

Hi James,

The short answer is there have been lots of acrylic subs, but I don't
believe any at the PSUBS level of budget. Have you seen the wonderful
documentary about Paul Moorehouse's sub Alicia? That is a must see for
anyone contemplating this.

Best,

Alec

On Wed, May 27, 2015 at 8:22 AM, James Frankland via Personal_Submersibles <