[PSUBS-MAILIST] Fw: DOSITS: Forward Looking Sonar

Antoine Delafargue via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Wed May 27 17:06:05 EDT 2015

Hi Cliff,
For my Pilot Fish project I ordered a cheap Airmar P79 sensor also with
NMEA 183 comms to use as a depth sounder, but I am struggling to find info
on the pinout: which cable color is which... did you find info on this?

regards
Antoine

On Fri, May 15, 2015 at 3:53 PM, Cliff Redus via Personal_Submersibles <