[PSUBS-MAILIST] new 1,000m sub

hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Tue Nov 3 18:55:09 EST 2015

Alan,No not really, our deepest lake is 2,000 feet.  I am just building it because I can and I always wanted to.  The beauty of it is the size, I can put this sub and my tender together on Gamma's trailer.  I will tow it to dive sites not like Gamma that can cruise long distances.  This new sub will have a smaller battery package.  Hank