[PSUBS-MAILIST] hemi heads

Fri Nov 6 19:41:24 EST 2015

No diesel. It will not operate independent of support capable of charging the batteries at the surface, though this may be accomplished by a portable generator if need be.

It may be left in the water (towed, secured alongside, loaded and offloaded etc.) for the duration of an expedition, but is not intended for long-term submergence, such as seasonal operation.  Crane, A-frame or boat lift retrieval will be employed for storage and necessary maintenance.

Sean