[PSUBS-MAILIST] hemi heads

Sun Nov 8 13:56:58 EST 2015

On 2015-11-08 10:07, Brian Cox via Personal_Submersibles wrote:
> Sean,
>         Have you decide what your hatch minimum diameter will be !!  Entry diameter.
>
> Brian

For the diver lockout hatch, still TBD, but certainly not less than 28
in (711 mm).  I want to be able to recover an unconscious umbilical
supplied diver wearing an 80 as EGS, by means of a lifting apparatus
above the hole.  I may have to do a mock-up / testing to arrive at a
comfortable size for this.  The other hatches may be a bit smaller.

Sean