[PSUBS-MAILIST] manifold

Alec Smyth via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Tue Nov 10 16:34:20 EST 2015

Hi Brian,

Call George at Deep Six Scuba. Here is the relevant page below, just scroll
down and you'll see manifolds. BTW he's a super helpful guy, he's always
fishing around and coming up with weird adapters and stuff for my unusual
requests. Say hi!

http://www.deep-six.com/page30.htm

Best,

Alec

On Tue, Nov 10, 2015 at 1:31 PM, Brian Cox via Personal_Submersibles <