[PSUBS-MAILIST] Lake Diver about to have a new home

Stephen Fordyce via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Wed Nov 11 21:33:36 EST 2015

Why not go the whole hog and rename it "Banana" :)

(they're bad luck on boats in the northern hemisphere as well, right?).

Cheers,
Steve
On 12/11/2015 1:03 PM, "swaters at waters-ks.com via Personal_Submersibles" <