[PSUBS-MAILIST] Lake Diver about to have a new home

Alec Smyth via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Thu Nov 12 08:24:49 EST 2015

My professor of naval architecture in college was a crusty old merchant
marine captain whose course was 50 percent naval architecture and 50
percent salty anecdotes. Many of his stories came about because he used to
carry bananas, and when you have a cargo of bananas the slightest delay
becomes a crisis because the load rots within days. I wonder if that is why
bananas are considered bad luck!

Best,

Alec

On Thu, Nov 12, 2015 at 7:38 AM, via Personal_Submersibles <